Professional Dog Trainers Program: Accommodation
HOMES IN VICTORIA
We are here to help you find the right place! Students never have any trouble finding suitable accommodation during our Professional Dog Trainers Program as we have over 25 private home listings. The average price to rent a room is $500-$600 per month.
Once you are enrolled in our Professional Dog Trainers Program, we will email you a list of all current listings.
B&B’S AND RV PARKS IN VICTORIA
3020 Douglas Street,
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada V8T 4N4
Phone: (250) 386-6141 Toll Free: 1-800-663-5660
- Full Service Hotel
- Long term special rates
- Newly Renovated Rooms
- Room Service
- Restaurant, Pub & Lounge
- Comedy Nights Saturday
- Located Across from Mayfair Mall
- All Rooms With One or Two Queen Size Beds
- On-site Laundry
15-20 minutes from saanich fairgrounds
- great place to stay
- pet friendly (multiple-pet friendly)
- suite with kitchenette (equipped with kitchenware)
- cable t.v. wireless internet
- lots of grass area in back as well as on sides and in behind
10 locations in the Victoria area.
Rates are approx. $895.00 / month.
Victoria, British Columbia
Canada V8Z 3K4
- Located in downtown Victoria
- Allows dogs
- Clean and bright
This charming B&B, complete with antiqued stained glass windows, hardwood floors, and Persian carpets, is located in Brentwood Bay which offers every amenity to make your stay restful. Shopping, banks laundry, marina, golf, restaurants, attractions. Bus, ferries & airport nearby. A two-block walk to the beach.
Rates for furnished suites start at $650 per month, inc. taxes, and varies depending on the type of suite you choose. Visit their web site for full information. Room and board only costs $2175 for the 12-week duration of the course.
Non-smoking and no pets.
Homathko Rd., c/o 7101 Puckle Road
Saanichton, BC V8M 1W4
- Saanich Peninsula Oceanfront with miles of sandy beach to stroll. Mount Baker and Gulf Islands in the foreground.
- Campsite hosts 52 RV sites, most with 115 volt power and fresh water.
- Portable toilets and coin operated showers.
- Close to Brentwood Bay
- Fire rings on the beach.
- Allows dogs(on leash)
- Available for spring intake only (closes Oct 1st)
East Saanich Ir, BC V8M 2K5
- Quiet picturesque new park bordered by ocean.
- 20 min. from Victoria.
- 10 min. from Sidney.
- Close to ferries, whale watching, Butchart Gardens, wineries.
- Pets Permitted
- 30Amp and 50Amp Service
- Cable Hook Up On Site
- Water and Laundry On Site
- Telephone On Site
- Security On Site
Sewer and Flush Toilets Campground On Site
- Showers Campground
- Dump Station
- Pull Thru Sites
- Internet Connection
- Fall/Winter Camping Available
Sharing a room with another student is a good cost-cutting option. If this interests you, we will connect you with others who are like-minded. Also, some students have found shared accommodation for as little as $475 per month through the Victoria Times Colonist classifieds section.
Uvic Student Housing Listings
Another option is the University of Victoria housing. There are 100′s of listings to look through.
Web site: http://www.hfcs.uvic.ca